Friday, August 10, 2007

one month pics

We went to the picture people to get Erica's one month pics done. I had everything planned out and we were very excited but we were not expecting what was to come.... Let me tell you I have to learn that I cannot plan anything anymore!! Little Erica was a handful, she had to eat twice in the 45 mins that we were there and then she cried almost the entire time, we only got one good picture. We tried to get a family picture as well but none of them turned out good because she had a poopy face.
Once I figure out how to scan the pics I will post them

1 comment:

Julie, Charlie, Carter, Logan & Ava said...

I totally understand the whole picture experience -- try getting two done together and then individuals of each! NIGHTMARE! No matter how much planning goes into it, it never fails to be dramatic! Oh, and I ADORE Erica's birth announcement -- just darling! Kisses!