Friday, September 7, 2007

Two months

Erica is two months old already I cannot believe it! At her 8 week appointment she was 9 lbs 14 oz and 22 inches. I cannot believe the huge jump she has made. I guess she is eating well!!! She has changed so much and is now able to hold her head up for a longer period of time during tummy time. She is giving us such good smiles I love it! She coo's a ton and giggles which sound so precious. I cannot beleive how much she is going to change again in the next two months.

I did start back to work again and it was very tough for mom to drop her off at a daycare. The woman who watches her is Sandy and she lives in naperville she seems great and was referred to us from our neighbor.

Erica is sleeping so well (knock on wood) last night she slept from 945-6am this morning I had to go check on her to make sure everything was ok... She is so perfect I could not have asked for a more precious little girl! Here are a few of her pics we took at two months.



No comments: