Thursday, May 8, 2008

Erica's surgery

Today was Erica's surgery she has ear tubes put in at Edward Hospital. Jimmy and I were both nervous not knowing of course what to expect from Erica. Let me tell you she was a champ. It was also a great comfort to see many of the people I used to work with, they all stopped by to say Hi and meet Erica. I think this keep her smiling and busy not thinking about how hungry or tired she may have been. It was nice also I got to walk her back to the OR room and set her on the OR bed give her a kiss and know that she was in caring and protective arms. Big thanks to Maryou and Karen.
Here is a picture of her giraffe Harry who went into the OR with Erica- so cute!

2 comments:

Julie, Charlie, Carter, Logan & Ava said...

So cute and such a brave girl! I was totally thinking of her. Glad to hear everything went well!

Pam said...

So glad it went well. Keeping her in my prayers....love the flower pot pics!!