Wednesday, June 11, 2008

being sick

So I have been feeling terrible for the past few days and thought I had some food poisoning, I actually went to the hospital on Sat. because of how terrrible I felt. Of course my doctors must have thought I was crazy and told me to use OTC medications. I had some labs done though as well. I was planning on finally going back to work- not because I feel better because I still do not but I a tiny better I guess. My doctors office called- guess what I have....... Salmonella?? Great, so I am off work the rest of the week- hopefully though I will be in better shape for next week we leave for vacation on Monday. I also got a nice call of the will county health dept. with a million, trillion questions. so my labs are now in transit to the Illinois dept of public health- great. Jimmy was teasing maybe we should call Ch. 5 and get ont he news...thats all I need right that and the bathroom. So I am on antibiotics for the time being and have doctor appointments. Well hopefully this is almost over!!!! We have gone through lots of T.P. lately! :)

1 comment:

Julie, Charlie, Carter, Logan & Ava said...

fell better venessa! so sad you're sick - was it tomatoes?