Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy St Patricks Day

We hope everyone had a great day! Of course it was beautiful which made it even better! Things here are still crazy as ever- Erica's gymnastics is winding down though she has two classes left, I think we will try swimming then maybe enter gymnastics at 2 she will be at a different class then. Aaron is doing well he is eating oatmeal well and we have started to add some formula to his bottles at Sandy's since he is now eating more than I am pumping at work. Still trying to figure out how to get him to sleep without his swaddle. I have taken my first step into the triathlon sport...I did an indoor tri this weekend at lifetime. I was very proud of myself in the under 40 group I was 13 out of 25...not bad for my first time and just under 5 mos of having Aaron. I better get a move on though I have signed up for the Naperville womens in June and chicago in Aug.

2 comments:

Julie, Charlie, Carter, Logan & Ava said...

13th! UNBELIEVEABLE! I'm so proud of you! You'll have to help me get into shape this summer - NO WAY will I be fit just five months after the baby comes! INCREDIBLE!

mrs.monica @ RTP_inHeels said...

ness...I might be doing Chicago too! that would be fun! :) I'll keep you posted if I end up growing a pair and signing up!