Sunday, December 20, 2009

Holidays 2009

Merry Christmas to everyone! Things here at the Laskey household have been busy, Aaron is 14 months today wow where did the time go. I can't even express how fast he is growing not only physically but he is talking...he says everything from mommy, daddy, to Ellie and Sandy ( our sitters name) M & M ( Erica gets for going potty) , ball, bye bye. He is running, climbing and has the cutest though very mischievous smile. When we visited Santa he did not scream though from his facial expression I bet he was wondering " who is THIS" !
Erica is almost 2 1/2 and she too is amazing me everyday. She has been doing well with potty training she wears big girl panties now except for sleeping. She does have an accident but not often. Erica was very excited to santa this year, she knows he is "watching her" to see if she has been good. She asked Santa for baby Elmo- I hope she gets it! She has been so into christmas this year, she loved decorating the tree- while Aaron of course tried to take the ornaments back off! We had a cookie exchange and she loved baking with me- we have cute holiday aprons!
As for Jimmy and I it has been lots of work, lots of shopping, and lots of playing with the kids. Yesterday there was a point where I truely felt the xmas spirit,the xmas music playing in the background while Jimmy and I were finishing the cookies, the kids were dancing I just looked up and felt so happy I just had to watch how cute they looked.

No comments: