Monday, September 8, 2008

vals wedding

Well as most of you know my sister got married. She got married on friday sept 5 the day after the horrible down pour from Gustav. friday was a gloomy day until the sun came out that evening and just in time for her to walk down the aisle. She had the wedding ceremony and reception at the 7 bridges signature room in woodridge and the ceremony was outside. It was such a beautiful night as well. Everything that day seemed to ahve gone so well, her hair and makeup looked great and Jimmy and I surprised her with a limo to get to the ceremony- ( they were not going to get one since everything was at one location) she was really excited it gave us a chance to relax and jam to some music to kill off some nerves. I was one of the last people to see her before she walked down the aisle and she was so composed and relaxed- I was more emotional- well being that I am 8 months pregnant I can see why. The food was great and dancing of course was fun just low key for me.


here is kathryn- she looks so old - not 16!

Here are the proud parents watching the pics being taken

Group shot!


The bride and Groom





Here is Tony and Val





No comments: