Friday, October 24, 2008

Aaron James Laskey

well as many of you already know Aaron has arrived!! I was induced on 10-20-08 and thank od because he was 8 lbs 11 oz and 20 in long- I could not imagine having a bigger baby- he was more than 2 lbs bigger than Erica was when she was born.
The induction went very quick- the pitocin was started a bit after 8 AM and I started pushing about noon and Aaron was here at 12 23pm. I was not wanting to stay in the hospital till wed afternoon so I was able to get discharged on tuesday we left about 8 30 Pm. I was a rough first night but I am glad we were home. Erica is loving being a big sister- all she wants to do is touch, poke and lay her head on him ( to give him kisses).

1 comment:

mrs.monica @ RTP_inHeels said...

can't wait to meet him. I am hoping to get together with all us girls in the burbs on saturday, november 9th...if possible...for a brunch or something. So mark your calendar! I can't wait to hold that little cutie!