Tuesday, July 29, 2008

bears training camp

well since I will not be attending any bears games this year I thought it would be a great idea to go to training camp. We packed up and went as soon as I got home from work and it was fun, hot but fun! There was a lot of things to do for kids which I was not aware of and we got to see all the players up close. we took a few pics during practice but I was not aware that we were going to be getting autographs too I I was not prepared for the camera then--- I got John Tate, Ricky Manning, and Garza. though Tommie Harris was standing next to me though did not take my autograph sheet--too many other kids. It was crazy seeing all of them so close and how huge they looked. I will try to post some practice pics later in the week.

Erica as a little bored at times...


No comments: