Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Erica is ONE!

WoW, I can't believe she is ONE!! It has been an awesome year I can't beleive how much she has changed and it is the most amazing feeling to be part of something so wonderful. To know that jimmy and I played a part in all the great triumphs she has gone through this year. I have been scrapbooking trying to catch up--yeah right! but going through all the pics and everything we have done this year I feel truley blessed to have such a wonderful girl in my life to show me the good things, the bad things, to make me laugh and cry and of course teach me patience and confidence. So thank you to Erica!

Well she is not yet walking on her own just holding on to everything- she is on whole milk and drinking lots of it- wow. We are trying to transition the bottle this month most days she uses a cup and only bottle at night but she has her cranky days too. She loves ice cream - this is not a big shocker! We have her offical one year appointment on thursday.

Her birthday party was great I can't believe what a beautiful weekend it was - 80 degrees good breeze yeah!! It was great so have friends and family share the moment with us- she got such wonderful gifts including four shopping carts-- very popular item. She was not too happy once it came to cake time she cried but we saved the cake and did part two with mommy and daddy over the weekend and she realized what she had been missing because she loved it.

Pics to come...

No comments: