Sunday, July 20, 2008

erica 1 year appointment

Erica had her one year appointment this past week and we have stayed pretty steady on the growth curves, still a little peanut. She is not yet 20lbs yet so we were told to hold off on turning her car seat around-- sorry peanut. She does understand simple one step questions and comments- She has been making the funniest of faces lately as well.

Her b day pic are below!

My pregnancy has been going well, I have definetly started to gain weight and look nice and round again. The baby is moving tons- I had my glucose test done a few weeks ago and it was negative. After this appointment comming up I will be down to every two weeks. It is crazy I can't beleive how quickly these months are flying by.

On that not Congrats to the graske family, who added Cole Anthony to their family on 7-16-08 he is so cute, I have gotten to see him twice already and it feels so comfortable holding a small, cute, cuddley, warm baby.

Look at those blue eyes!


Happy Birthday Peanut!



Family pic



Here is erica's cake and the small one is her smash cake. We found a new cake lady and the cakes were great. She was not too happy the first time around so we put it in the fridge for take two later in the weekend and she had a blast with it of course.


Blow out the candle!



take one (birthday party)



take two (later in the weekend)look at the happy girl!


present time- she was all over her gifts! (literally)


comfy chair



Here is baby Cole Anthony Graske






1 comment:

mrs.monica @ RTP_inHeels said...

happy bday Erica. She looks so different since I saw her last...so big! I can't wait to see her again. I hope she enjoys her gift and learns a lot! Oh and BTW...you look great! Glad the pregnancy is going well. It will be you again soon with that newborn baby boy!